Cabin #4 is our protected cabin. It's off the lake and back into the trees. It a good cabin to have in the spring or fall because it's protected by the weather and stays cozy and warm.
The cabin can accommodate up to 4 guests comfortably. It's roomy with two bedrooms, a living area and a full kitchen. The cabin is up on the hill with a large view of the lake. The cabin is equipped with the following features:
- propane lights, fridge, freezer and cooking stove
- wood stove for cool spring and fall nights
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- water pump and flush toilets
- shower w/hot water tank
- quiet solar power w/battery backup
More pictures of Cabin #4
Please click the pictures below to enlarge in new window.