To get your fishing trip started we have compiled a list to help you with your packing. You are restricted to 100 lbs per person for flights into the outpost camps. Overweight charges will be levied per lb.
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Groceries for the duration of your trip
- Beer/pop in cans (no glass bottles please)
- Sun tan lotion (SPF 15 or better)
- Bug spray (11% DEET or better)
- Bath towel and washcloth
- Pillow and sleeping bag
- Rain gear & waterproof footwear
- Clothing for any temperature (hot or cold)
- Sun glasses
- Toiletries (toilet paper, shampoo, toothbrush, etc..)
- Flashlight (waterproof is best)
- Cooking oil and fish batter
- Fishing net & fillet knife
- Bait bucket (live bait available at the resort)
- Personal medications
- First aid kit
- Garbage bags
- Duct tape always comes in handy
- Life jacket (coast guard approved – seat cushions are no substitute for life jackets)
Medicine Stone Resort Policy is a fishing Conservation license only: 2 Walleye fish per person per day for consumption only.
Fishing licenses are available at the Esso Gas Station in Red Lake.