Outpost Fishing Camp – Hyvee Lake
Hyvee Lake is one of our most remote outpost locations. It is located 32 air miles northwest of Red Lake, near the boundary of Woodland Caribou Provincial Park. With its many bays and sunken reefs, Hyvee Lake provides an unusual amount of structure and fish habitat.
Hyvee lake has depths to 48 feet with two inlets and one main outlet river. You will find that the average sized Walleye is between 17 to 21 inches, the largest was 29.5 inches. Northern Pike average 24 to 30 inches with the larger Pike up around 42 inches.
At Hyvee, we self-impose limits to ensure that the quality of fishing remains consistent for years to come.
- Northern Pike
A recently constructed log cabin will accommodate groups as large as 8 guests. It is the only cabin on Hyvee. As with all of our cabins Hyvee is quite large, spacious, well equipped, and comfortable. Here you have hot & cold running water with an inside shower, large stove & oven, full sized refrigerator, and chest freezer. The cabin is well stocked with all of your cooking and eating utensils. A fire pit is provided to have an evening fire and listen to the loons on the lake. We also provide a propane barbecue for you to grill to your heart’s content.
- 14 foot boats with 9.9 hp motors
- unlimited supply of gas
- propane lights, fridge, freezer and cooking stove
- wood stove for cool spring and fall nights
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- water pump
- shower w/ hot water tank
- quiet solar power w/ battery backup
- flights into and out of outpost
- propane barbecue
- fire pit for evening campfires
- satellite phone is available for emergency uses
Book Your 2022 Fishing Trip Now!
Taxes Not Included | All Rates are in US FUNDS
Fly-in Outpost Camp Rates
Group of 4 or more:
$1100 /person per week
Groups of 3: $1250 /person
Groups of 2 or less: $3015 /person
Fly-in outpost camp package includes:
- Round trip to the remote outpost of choice by float plane from Red Lake
- Boats & motors
- Unlimited gasoline
- Use of all portage lakes along with their boats/motors & gas and all camp amenities
Mid-week camp checks for 7 day trips are made by the owner/operator who will actually land and talk to you to ensure everything is running smoothly. Feel free to ask for some secret fishing tips!