Our cabins cater to all the needs of our guests. Situated right beside the lake, our cabins are neat and tidy and come fully furnished. No matter what the reason for your trip, be it fishing, hunting or just a relaxing visit, you will feel right at home in our cabins.
Cabin #1 is our biggest cabin and can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably. It’s roomy with three bedrooms, a loft, a living area and a full kitchen. It also has a screened in front porch for evenings when you want to relax after a long day of reeling in big fish.
The cabin is close to the water and docks. Being close to the docks is advantageous if you have anyone in your group that is physically challenged. Below are the cabin features:
- propane lights, fridge, freezer, and cooking stove
- wood stove for cool spring and fall nights
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- water pump and flush toilets
- shower w/ hot water tank
- quiet solar power w/ battery backup
Looking forward to coming up again. I was up there the first week of August 2012 with Craig Langland, Rod Staska and Everett Langland. Sounds like Craig is working with you on getting us up there again this July.Bill Rood, 2013
Book Your 2022 Fishing Trip Now!
Taxes Not Included | All Rates are in US FUNDS
Nightly Cabin Rental
Children (12 to 17) $35 per night per person.
Kids (11 & under) no charge.
Weekly Cabin Rentals
- Minimum charge for Cabins 3 & 4 (4 person capacity): $1200 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 2 (6 person capacity): $1400 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 1 (10 person capacity): $1400 per week