Our cabins cater to all the needs of our guests. Situated near the lake, our cabins are neat and tidy and come fully furnished. No matter what the reason for your trip, be it fishing, hunting or just a relaxing visit, you will feel right at home in our cabins.
Cabin #2 is our second biggest cabin and can accommodate up to six guests comfortably. It’s roomy with three bedrooms, a living area and a full kitchen. It also has a screened in front porch for evenings when you want to relax outside. It also has large front windows with a beautiful view of the lake from inside the cabins.
The cabin is located near the water and at the far right side of the resort. To the right of the cabin is forest. As a result, guests can expect a little more privacy. The cabin is equipped with the following features:
- propane lights, fridge, freezer and cooking stove
- wood stove for cool spring and fall nights
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- water pump and flush toilets
- shower w/ hot water tank
- quiet solar power w/ battery backup
I have been coming to Canada since 1976, coming once or twice annually. I had been going to another resort – wonderful people and fair fishing. I have been coming here for the last 5 or 6 years and can say it is absolutely the best Walleye fishing I’ve ever experienced anywhere. I now come 3 times per year. Spring, summer and with a group for bear hunting the first week on September.Lee Crook, 2014
Book Your 2022 Fishing Trip Now!
Taxes Not Included | All Rates are in US FUNDS
Nightly Cabin Rental
Children (12 to 17) $35 per night per person.
Kids (11 & under) no charge.
Weekly Cabin Rentals
- Minimum charge for Cabins 3 & 4 (4 person capacity): $1200 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 2 (6 person capacity): $1400 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 1 (10 person capacity): $1400 per week