Our cabins cater to all the needs of our guests. Situated near the lake, our cabins are neat and tidy and come fully furnished. No matter what the reason for your trip, be it fishing, hunting or just a relaxing visit, you will feel right at home in our cabins.
Cabin #3 is our newest cabin and is constructed with logs and other natural materials. When you relax in cabin 3, you really get to feel how far north you are. It’s like walking into a time machine when settlers first started exploring the north.
The cabin can accommodate up to four guests comfortably. It’s roomy with two bedrooms, a living area and a full kitchen. It also has a beautiful view of the lake from inside the cabins. The cabin is located near the water and not far from the docks. The cabin is equipped with the following features:
- propane lights, fridge, freezer and cooking stove
- wood stove for cool spring and fall nights
- complete cooking and eating utensils
- beds with foam mattress and pillows
- water pump and flush toilets
- shower w/ hot water tank
- quiet solar power w/ battery backup
Just a quick note to thank you folks for your great hospitality and to let you know that you run a great outpost at Kitty Hawk / Cornpicker. We make a fishing trip to Canada every year and this was the best by far. The accommodations were great, the fishing was wonderful, and your hospitality was outstanding!! The weather cooperated for the most part although it was a little windy on some days. We can’t say enough about the quality of the fish we caught. Mostly large, feisty, and certainly delicious!!Bruce Carlson and group, 2011
Book Your 2022 Fishing Trip Now!
Taxes Not Included | All Rates are in US FUNDS
Nightly Cabin Rental
Children (12 to 17) $35 per night per person.
Kids (11 & under) no charge.
Weekly Cabin Rentals
- Minimum charge for Cabins 3 & 4 (4 person capacity): $1200 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 2 (6 person capacity): $1400 per week
- Minimum charge for Cabins 1 (10 person capacity): $1400 per week